That results thing that pops up at the end of every match, telling you how well you did.
How to Read the BoardEdit
When looking at the scores, a few things need to be understood:
- Hit/Dodge Ratio: Hit and Dodge Ratios are percentages of how much you hit/got hit respectively. They seem to effect quantity/rarity of Borgs received.
- Enemy Borgs: Total cost for enemy Borgs defeated is scored by rounding the number to highest available decimal place and multiplying by 10.
- Player Borgs: Total cost for player Borgs defeated is scored by rounding the number to highest available decimal place. This number is subtracted from the final score.
- Ally Borgs: There is no apparent penalty for your ally's Borgs being defeated, however there may be some penalty for defeating them yourself. The game does not seem to lower its grading criteria if you choose to have no ally.
- First Attack: If you are the first on your team to successfully land an attack on an enemy Borg, 5000 is automatically added to your score.
- Grand Total: ["What does the score mean?"] The "Grand Total" seems to indicate the rarity of Borg you qualify to receive from that battle. The Grand Total divided by the enemy's total GF Energy seems to equal the equivalent letter grade's percentage (S = 100%+, A = 90-100%, B = 80-90%, C = 70-80%, D = 60-70%).
How does this Effect the Borgs Received? Edit
(A more thorough explanation would be welcome.)
- It appears that the Hit %, Dodge %, and Letter Grade % from the Grand Total / Enemy are added together to determine the maximum rarity of the Borgs you can acquire from an encounter.
- Grand Total / Enemy's Total GF Energy = Letter Grade %, which seems to indicate the maximum rarity of the Borgs you can acquire from that battle.
Other factors in obtaining Borgs Edit
- Rarity (Some same-rarity Borgs are actually slightly different from each other in rarity)
- Play Number (Each play-through gets a bit tougher and so grade thresholds decrease slightly each time)
- Borg Counter Theory (for more concise explanation)
- Randomness. A big part of any gocha is receiving something random.
|Attack||Total number of attacks you made|
|Hit Ratio||Attacks you made / Attacks you missed|
|Dodge Ratio||Attacks you dodged / Attacks hit you|
|Enemy Borgs Defeated||# enemy borgs you defeated|
|Total Cost||Total cost of enemy borgs you defeated||<-- Rounded up to the highest decimal place and x10|
|Player Borgs Defeated||# your borgs defeated|
|Total Cost||Total cost of your defeated borgs||<-- Rounded up to the highest decimal place|
|Ally Borgs Defeated||# ally borgs were defeated|
|First Attack||5000 if you were the first one on your team to sucsesfully attack an enemy borg|
|Grand Total||The sum of the above cells in this columb
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.